Over the past 15 years, I’ve worked with clients across a wide variety of industries, including executive training, trade association, and education. I’ve also contributed articles to industry-leading marketing websites like marketingprofs.com and contentmarketinginstitute.com, and I’m the author of The Lead Ladder – Turn Strangers into Clients, One Step at a Time (McGraw-Hill, 2006).
Recent clients include:
- Dale Carnegie Training (dalecarnegie.com).
- Western Growers Association (wga.com).
- College of The Albemarle (albemarle.edu).
- Huntington Learning Center (huntingtonhelps.com).
- ASIS International (asisonline.org).
- The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (agb.org).
Click here for samples of my work.