Clear, Persuasive, and Obsessively Customer-Focused B2B Copywriting
In an age of information overload and microscopic attention spans, less is more. To attract today’s overwhelmed B2B prospects, your message must be clear, concise, and all about them. Bloated, self-serving marketing speak only adds to the noise.
I specialize in writing targeted marketing copy that speaks directly to the business challenges your prospects care about most. Over the past 15 years, I’ve worked with B2B clients across a wide variety of industries, including SaaS, training, and trade association. I’ve also contributed articles to industry-leading marketing websites like marketingprofs.com and contentmarketinginstitute.com, and I’m the author of The Lead Ladder – Turn Strangers into Clients, One Step at a Time (McGraw-Hill, 2006).
Recent clients include:
- Industry Dive Brand Studio (industrydive.com)
- MBO Partners (mbopartners.com)
- Field Nation (fieldnation.com)
- FreshSparks (freshsparks.com)
- Dale Carnegie Training (dalecarnegie.com)
- Western Growers Association (wga.com)
- ASIS International (asisonline.org)
To arrange a time to discuss your project, click here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your campaign and target deadline.