Choosing a copywriter is about much more than just price. That said, you probably don’t have time to deal with dozens of discovery calls and proposals just to answer the “how much will this cost?” question.
To help make this part of the process as easy for you as possible, here’s a list of my standard rates:
- Website landing pages: $400-$750
- Lead generation emails/letters: $200-$500 per email/letter
- Blog posts and articles: $300-$1,000
- One-pager sales sheets: $500-$750
- Long-form guides/ebooks: $1,000-$3,000
Project rate ranges are based on the following:
- The amount of external research required and source material to review.
- Length of content.
- Number of phone calls or meetings required.
- Total scope and amount of overlapping content between projects (e.g., a lead generation campaign consisting of 7 emails would have a lower rate per email).
To arrange a time to discuss your project, please call 424-237-4339 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your campaign and target deadline.